Wednesday 22 July 2009

RYAN


" So these days I brave the barbershop. And I mean 'barbershop'. I don't do hair salons - especially futuristic hair salons where the staff themselves sport fashionable asymmetrical haircuts that make them look like the cast of Battle of the Planets. You'd have to be mad to subject yourself to that."
                                    Charlie Brooker, Dawn of the Dumb 2007 

Ryan (pictured) is my barber. We have an agreement - he cuts my hair in exchange for drawings. Ryan's living room looks like an Alan Grieve retrospective. He lives in the same street as Scots actress Shirley Henderson ( Trainspotting, Harry Potter).
Ryan loves football. Until recently, he played five-a-sides with notorious local side, The Kaiser Chiefs, helping them to consecutive Division One titles in the Thursday night Powerleague. 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment