Tuesday 20 October 2009

COMMENT OF THE WEEK






Liam has suggested I have a dead short haircut, then not have it cut again for the rest of the Nine Trades Project, taking snaps of it as it grows. I think it would be a good idea if Liam, with his no holds barred, caustic wit, provides a short comment on the ever evolving hairdo. He is, of course, welcome to offer other observations on any subject.
So, from this wednesday, I hope to have Liam Hansen helping me compile 
' Comment of the Week'. 



Last week's comment of the Week featured Calum's email, sent while on his trip around Europe.

Jenni reckoned that Calum's featured email would have taken him at least three hours to compile, judging by the length of time it takes him to send even a short text!
Finally, I put a notice up regarding the forthcoming exhibition in Dunfermline. We hope to have a bus full of revellers for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment